Give the gift of health, endorphins, and confidence this holiday season. Start today and lose up to 8 pounds by January!
1. Results: Double Eagle Fitness will customize an exercise plan to help you achieve your goals and will continuously challenge you and change your routine to prevent weight gain and strength plateaus.
2. Accountability: Paying for personal training sessions and having a scheduled appointment will encourage you to exercise even if you don’t feel like it, especially when Double Eagle Fitness shows up at your door to train you at home. You are also more likely to exercise between sessions if you know your trainer will follow up with you.
3. Weight Loss: There is a good reason that the number one reason people hire personal trainers is to lose weight and get into shape — it works. If you plan to make a resolution to lose fat and build the muscle in 2012, Double Eagle Fitness will keep you on track and help you realize that goal.
3. Safety. Double Eagle Fitness trainers will show you how to perform exercises with proper form and technique. This is important to help prevent injury, especially if you’re new to strength training or want to perform new exercises.
4. Effective workouts. Today’s hectic lifestyles mean you don’t have time to waste on ineffective exercise routines. Personal trainers help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently. Workout smarter rather than harder.
5. Supervision. Personal attention during exercise is the primary function of personal trainers. Need someone to spot you while you do pull-ups? Looking for feedback on your running form? That’s what your personal trainer is for: to motivate, observe, assist and correct as needed.
7. Sports-specific training. Many amateur and professional athletes work with a personal trainer during the off-season to prepare themselves for in-season competition. Whether you want to shave some strokes off your golf score or beat your brother-in-law at tennis, a personal trainer can tailor your program to your sport of choice.
8. Injury rehabilitation. Injuries and accidents can prevent you from participating in your favorite activities. An experienced personal trainer, however, can make the road to recovery a smooth one by recommending exercises that emphasize overall muscular balance to prevent future injuries.
9. Special-needs training. Research confirms that individuals with health challenges such as diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis or heart disease benefit greatly from regular physical activity.
10. Ego boost. It’s a fact — feeling good makes you look good, and vice versa. Not only will Double Eagle Fitness trainers help you achieve your health and fitness goals, they provide you with positive feedback on your performance and bolster your confidence to take on the challenges of a permanent healthy lifestyle.
Give the gift that keeps on giving: Health. Do it now. Do it different. Do it better. Double Eagle Fitness. It’s all about your health. Happy and healthy Thanksgiving.